* Comfortable, glamorous 1940s inspired soft cup bra
* Made from soft satin, with lightly padded with 3mm foam at the bottom of cup
* Available in black or peach satin which can be mixed and matched with pieces from the What Katie Did Glamour, Harlow, Maitresse, Retro and CC09 ranges; you're spoilt for choice!
Why You’ll Love it:
This glamorous 1940s style bra is a soft cup style: as bras were in the 1940s. The shape it gives is very slightly conical, which will give you a 1940s/50s silhouette perfect for everyday wear.
As well as a wearable 1940s shape, this bra features beautiful vintage style stitching on the bottom half of the cup.
Moving more up to date, we have added a few modern features to make this bra more wearable than her vintage sisters. The straps are elastic (they would have been non stretch in the 1940s), the band is powermesh, and the bottom half of the cup is lightly padded (with 3mm foam) for support and fit. These little additions give you a 1940s look with the comfort and support we expect of bras today.
Size & Fit:
The 1940s Bra fits true to What Katie Did sizing. This is not necessarily the same as high street brands so please refer to our Lingerie Sizing page to find your required size.
* Provides a comfortable fit with a 1940s appearance
* Offering coverage with a very slight conical shape
* Made from: satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide, 12% spandex
* Made in India