* 1940s style bra with a vintage Map print inspired by Escape Map Lingerie of WWII
* Authentic 1940s style bra adapted from a English pattern, as close to the original as we could keep it using traditional grading methods
* Non stretch band with a small section of elastic at the back for comfortable fit
Why You’ll Love It:
This stunning bra gives an authentic 1940s shape to the bust - somewhat pointy, but not nearly so much as a bullet bra.
Our CC09 Map Bra is inspired by a lingerie set on display in London's Imperial War Museum. The original lingerie was owned by Countess Mountbatten who was gifted a silk Escape Map by an admirer during World War II and had the map made into a beautiful lingerie set.
Size & Fit:
The CC09 Map Bra is adapted from a 1940s vintage style so fit is more critical than with modern bras. Please refer to our All About Bullet Bras and Lingerie Sizing pages to find your required size.
* Soft cup bra with no bones or underwires
* Shoulder straps are made from elastic: not period correct but far more comfortable than non stretch ribbon
* 2 row, 3 column hook and eye closure at the back with a small section of elastic either side for a comfortable fit
* Made from: Satin 100% Polyester
* Made in India