* Glamorous 1940s French Knickers in with a vintage map print
* Inspired by 1940s Map Print Lingerie on display in London's Imperial War Museum
* Based on a 1940s CC41 pattern
* Fit tightly at the waist, before flaring out skimming your hips
* These knickers are a non-stretch garment so please refer to our size guide on our Lingerie Sizing page to find the most suitable fit
Why You’ll Love Them:
Our Map French Knickers are almost identical to the pair on display in London's Imperial War Museum. The original lingerie was owned by Countess Mountbatten who was gifted a silk Escape Map by an admirer during World War II and had the map made into a beautiful lingerie set.
These beautiful 1940s style French Knickers are incredibly authentic, from the flowing, soft satin, to the fit and the fastening. Designed to fit tightly at the waist, before flaring out to skim the very top of the hips and the wide legs draping to perfection; they fasten with a row of pearlised buttons on the left-hand side.
Size & Fit:
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist, sizing up if between. Please refer to the size chart on our Lingerie Sizing page for more information.
* Made from lightweight non stretch satin the waistband of these knickers do have just a little give, but sizing is more critical than our powermesh knickers.
* 3 side buttons; easy to step in to
* Fabric: satin 100% polyester, with cotton gusset
* Made in India