* If you love 1950s fashion then our iconic Harlow Curve Bullet Bra is an essential addition to your lingerie collection!
* A - D cup? Check out our Harlow Nouveau Bullet Bra, designed for smaller busts
* Delicate vintage peach colour
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the 1950s)
* The finishing touch to a vintage outfit
The Harlow Curve Bullet Bra is an almost non-stretch, satin bullet bra. Sizing can vary from your usual size due to the unique shape and style, especially when your cup size is DD+. As we are not necessarily the same as high street brands, please refer to our All About Bullet Bras and Lingerie Sizing pages to find your required size.
In the images here, Miss Deadly Red wears a 32FF which she says she felt very comfortable in. When wearing a high street brand she normally wears a 28GG and I personally felt that a 30G might have been a slightly better band fit - if we made one. Miss Deadly Red does not wear bullet bra pads in the images.
If you are an F or FF cup I would consider going up a band size and down a cup size.
* Soft cup bra with one layer of non-stretch vintage peach colour satin
* The band has an elastic centre-front and back to aid a better fit
* 2 row, 3 column hook and eye closure at the back
* Made from: Satin 100% Polyester
* Made in India