* Glamorous vintage inspired French Knickers in soft satin
* Based on a 1940s CC09 pattern
* These knickers are a non-stretch garment so please refer to our size guide on our Lingerie Sizing page to find the most suitable fit
* Fit tightly at the waist, before flaring out skimming your hips
* Extremely flattering with 3-button opening to one side
* Made from satin 100% polyester with cotton gusset
* The peach satin used for our CC09 French Knickers is a lighter-weight satin than that used for our Harlow, Glamour and Retro ranges, and other CC09 items. Colour may differ slightly but it has been custom dyed to match as closely as possible!
Why You’ll Love It:
These beautiful 1940s style French Knickers are incredibly authentic, from the flowing, soft satin, to the fit and the fastening. Designed to fit tightly at the waist, before flaring out to skim the very top of the hips and the wide legs draping to perfection; they fasten with a row of pearlised buttons on the left-hand side.
They're incredibly sexy whilst still looking rather demure to modern eyes... but you'd have scandalised the vicar if he caught a glimpse of these satin smalls on your washing line back in the War!
Creating these French knickers has been nothing short of a labour of love. Luckily, there's nothing we love more than vintage lingerie, so we kept going until they were perfect in every way! They're just the ticket for all you 1940s gals, as well as swing dancers who want to keep their modesty intact.
Size & Fit
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist, sizing up if between. Please refer to the size chart on our Lingerie Sizing page for more information.
* Non stretch satin French Knickers - please refer to our sizing
* 3 side buttons; easy to step in to
* Fabric: satin 100% polyester, with cotton gusset
* Made in India