* 1960s style pin up knickers
* Satin front panel with stretchy powermesh sides and back for a comfortable fit
* Designed to be worn with our Harlow Nouveau Suspender Belt, however they can be mixed and matched with our Glamour, CC09 or Retro lingerie!
Why You’ll Love Them:
For those of you who prefer a smaller style of knicker. When combined with our Harlow Suspender Belt they give a slightly sexier modern look than our high waist style but why not invest in a pair of each?
Smaller knickers are often cut with a skimpy back, but we've kept the cut of these knickers very generous to keep your bottom fully encased!
These knickers are made from the same vintage peach satin and powermesh that we use for our Harlow, Glamour, CC09 and Retro lingerie ranges so you can mix and match to create a set that suits you perfectly!
Size and Fit:
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist but take your hip measurement into account, sizing down if between. Please refer to the size chart on our Lingerie Sizing page for more information.
* Fit true to WKD size
* A smaller, alternative style to our high waist Harlow Nouveau Knickers while still generously covering your bottom
* Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
* Made in India