* 1950s style waspie designed to smooth and add definition to your waist comfortably for a retro hourglass look
* Satin tummy panels with powermesh sides and back
* 6 lightweight spiral steel bones
* Front hook and eye opening for ease of wear
Why You’ll Love It:
Cinch your waist for a retro hourglass look with our Glamour Nouveau Waspie. This little cincher is inspired by the waspies worn under Christian Dior's New Look gowns to create a smooth and gently cinched in waist.
Powermesh waspies and waist cinchers will not give the dramatic curves of a non stretch steel boned corset as they do contain stretch fabrics. However our cinchers and waspies should give a noticeable reduction to the waist.
The look you achieve will depend on your body composition. One of our models delightfully describes herself as a squishy squirrel which means she easily cinches into an hourglass shape. If you do have a lot of muscle around your torso then you won't get such a dramatic result as muscle doesn't squish into shape. When it comes to cinchers, waspies and corsets, 'squishy squirrels' definitely have the advantage!
Size and Fit:
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist, sizing down if in between. Please measure your waist firmly and refer to the size chart on our Lingerie Sizing page for more information.
* 8"/20.5 cm long
* Most suitable if you have a shorter torso
* Made from: satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide, 12% spandex
* Made in India