* A cross between a girdle and a suspender belt, our girdlette gives an invisible line under the tightest clothing
* Roll on style, no fiddly hooks and eyes to fasten
* Cheeky high cut front and back, with lower sides where you want smoothing and shaping
* Made from a single layer of corsetry powermesh to gently shape your figure
* 6 non-adjustable metal suspender clips keep your seamed nylons straight all day
* Designed to be worn with our Harlow lingerie, however this can be mixed and matched with our peach Glamour, CC09 or Retro lingerie too!
Why You’ll Love It:
Falling somewhere between a full girdle and a deep suspender belt, our Harlow Girdlette is the perfect compromise for when you want light control and heavy glamour! It's ideal for creating a streamlined silhouette underneath tight wiggle skirts and dresses, gently nipping the waist, flattening the tummy and smoothing the hips.
The back is cut higher than a full girdle, and it doesn't quite cover the whole derrière. It enhances curves rather than reducing them, making it ideal for the Beyoncés of the bottom world! The Girdlette is a pull-on style and is cut small for shaping effect, which means it should take a little bit of effort to wiggle into.
Size and Fit:
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist but take your hip measurement into account, sizing down if between. Please refer to the size chart on our Lingerie Sizing page for more information.
* A stretchy, mainly powermesh garment for smoothing and gentle shaping the tummy and hips
* This should feel snug when you’re putting it on as it needs to do its shaping job!
* Approx 7.5” / 19 cm at the front-centre
* Approx 10.5” / 27 cm at the side
* Approx 9.5” / 24 cm at the back-centre
* Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
* Made in India