Designed by What Katie Did
* Longline bra with conical 1950s cups
* Satin cups and front panel with single layer powermesh
* Spiral steel boning to keep this bra in place
* Front-fastening hook and eyes for ease of wear
* Perfect for wearing as body-shaping lingerie when paired with our Kate Panty Girdle; the strong elastic waist bands of both garments meet in the middle to nip in your waist perfectly!
* Available in black or peach satin which not only matches our Kate Panty Girdle, but also the pieces in our Glamour, Maitresse, Harlow, Retro and CC09 ranges; spoiling you for choice on what to wear it with!
Why You’ll Love it:
Finally, a longline bra with a conical 1950s cup! This longline bra features the same conical cups as our now discontinued Cone Bra that was incredibly popular in its time!
The hook and eye fastening at the front makes it a cinch to get in and out of. Ideal for wearing as a shaping piece when teamed with our Kate Panty Girdle, or even as a daring top with a tight pencil skirt!
The cup sizing of the Kate Longline Cone Bra runs in line with our Bullet Bras. What Katie Did bra sizing is not necessarily the same as high street brands so please refer to our Lingerie Sizing page to find your required size.
* The waist band is made to be tight-fitting so it can nip in your waist; please refer to our sizing as this garment offers a snug fit
* Offering coverage with a great conical shape
* 1 column with 13 hook and eye fastenings at the front
* Made from: satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide, 12% spandex
* Made in India